Camberwell Business Club
About Camberwell Business Club
The Camberwell Business Club was established in 1948 and has been in operation ever since.
It presently has a small but active membership and provides an informal forum for fruitful discussion on many matters of importance to members and the local community. The range of issues covered includes Local Government, Finance and Investment, Business Management, Property, Education, Health, the Arts and Business Technology.
Full Corporate Membership: $720 per annum – paid in February
- One person per company to attend every lunch at no cost
- One free ticket for the Camberwell Business Forum networking evenings x 4 events – [March, June, August & November Xmas Party]
- Your company logo on the Camberwell Business Club page, linked to your company website
- Two Free lunch guest passes within the year.
Half year membership: $400 per 6 months – paid in Feb or July
- One person to attend every lunch at no cost
- One free ticket per Camberwell Business Forum networking evening x 2 events
- Your company logo on the CBC page linked to your website
- One free lunch guest pass per membership period.
- Membership allows for one person to attend for lunch and is transferable
- Company recognition on the Camberwell Business Club page on Camberwellbusiness.com.au
- Full Members are entitled to identify as a Camberwell Business Club Member on their PR
- Full Members may ‘host’ a lunch as chairperson
- No need to pay on the day – tax invoice provided for business expenses.
Casual attendance / guest
Non-members are welcome as guests as often as they wish at a casual rate.
- Pay on the day – $25 allows one person to attend one club lunch
- Book of six vouchers can be purchased for $150 which includes one free guest pass or bonus ticket. Must be used within current year.
Contact the Camberwell Business Club
Held between 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm every Monday (public holidays, school holidays and January excepted) upstairs at Bistro Deco, 211 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East (opposite the Rivoli cinema complex). Includes a light lunch and tea or coffee.