Business Builders Bonanza! Brand & Message
With the media shouting, newsfeed racing, and competitors squeezing out your share of the market, communicating a powerfully clear brand message is central to success for today’s business owners. Building a healthy, growing business takes more than a fancy sign in the shop window or good old fashioned service. You must stand out from the crowd, cut through the noise, shout your message from the rooftops so people will be instantly attracted and lining up at your door.
Imagine an event where you could learn game changing strategies from industry leaders who want only to skyrocket you to new heights of success. With four expert speakers sharing their most valuable insights on your Business Brand and Message, this Business Builders Bonanza is a MUST!
This event is for business owners who are:
- exploring their business brand message instead of getting it just right
- not sure how to convey their unique value proposition to their market
- ready to fix old business problems with new business branding solutions
- passionate about business growth and keen to learn new skills to drive expansion.
Events like this don’t come up every day. The runsheet is exploding with value for you in every way possible:
- four industry experts to teach you how to nail your business brand message using various mediums across multiple platforms
- high value learning sessions combining expert instruction and interactive workshop tasks
- break times provide immediate follow up with speakers directly after their sessions
- 2hrs of networking indulgently catered with gourmet food and wine, to connect further with speakers and guests.
Annemarie Cross is a Brand & Communication Strategist. She leverages over two decades of experience in personal branding and communications alongside a decade in podcasting to help clients define their unique and engaging brands.
With over 17 yrs in the fashion industry, Toula has a wealth of knowledge and experience in personal styling for all ages, body shapes and personalities. Her passion is helping others embrace their “style identity”.
Did you know that it takes just 3 seconds to connect with your target audience?
Zaharoula Harris, Director and Senior photographer for Corporate Headshots Melbourne, is a Multi Award winning photographer, who has won over 30 Awards here in Australia and Overseas.
Linda Reed-Enever is the quintessential “go to girl” for public relations, marketing and the media. Linda lives and breathes the industry, connecting people and ideas through her companies ThoughtSpot PR, Media Connections, and Business Business Business.
Andrew Eggelton is an Internationally renowned Presenting Coach with a gift in helping others become congruent with their authentic, unique gift.
*NOTE: When you RSVP for this event, you give permission for The Organiser to take photos and videos during this event. These photos and videos will only be used in a positive light for marketing and educational purposes